Nearly 66% of your energy bill comes from your furnace.
Your home’s heating needs can account for up to two-thirds of your annual energy bill. That’s why our recommended models meet or exceed standard Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings. Look for high ENERGY STAR efficiency ratings to lower your monthly costs.
Heating Oil Furnace Installation
Every one of our heating furnace system installations is customized for you. Our expert technicians will calculate your homes heating requirements, help you understand your options, and determine the right size and model furnace for your home. We will advise you of options such as humidifiers and long term warranties that might be right for you.
Recommended Oil Furnace Systems
Below are just some of the excellent furnace brands and models that we sell, install, maintain, and repair:
The Ruud Classic Series®
Upflow oil furnace is for installation in properly ventilated utility rooms, closets or alcoves.
- Direct Drive blower assemblies for heating and air conditioning applications
- 10-gauge primary and 14-gauge secondary heat ex changer
- Front cleanout ports extend through front wall for accessibility
- Efficiencies up to 85.9%
- All furnaces have standard Honeywell controls
- Available with Beckett, Riello Carlin burners
- Extended vestibule on all units
- ECM blower assemblies for heating and air conditioning applications
- ECM Control board located in furnace vestibule
- ECM controls set for 2-stage air conditioning, 2-stage heat pump back up
Thermo Pride Premiere Oil Furnace
The Premiere 2-stage 90+ oil furnace has a high-efficiency General Electric ECM variable-speed blower motor that will save a significant amount of electrical energy in applications that require long or constant blower operation.
The Thermo Pride Premiere’s advantages include:
- Chrome-plated handles
- Large, easily accessible inspection ports
- Sound and vibration absorbing blower mounts
- 5-year “Peace of Mind” Warranty
- 10-year “Peace of Mind Plus” Warranty
After Your Oil Furnace Installation
Now that you have a brand new oil furnace what better way to protect your investment than with a heating system service plan? Our team can work with you to determine what plan works best for you.
Contact Van Doren for Your Oil Furnace Needs
Ready to save money on your monthly heating oil costs? Contact the experts in furnace installations to determine what model is best to heat your home. Reach us by phone at 908-534-2125 or send us a message. We look forward to hearing from you!