Nearly 66% of your energy bill comes from your furnace
Your home’s heating needs can account for up to two-thirds of your annual energy bill. That’s why our recommended models meet or exceed standard Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings. Look for high ENERGY STAR efficiency ratings to lower your monthly costs.
Every one of our installations is customized for you. Our expert technicians will calculate your homes heating requirements, help you understand your options, and determine the right size and model furnace for your home. We will advise you of options such as humidifiers and long term warranties that might be right for you.
Below are just some of the excellent furnace brands and models that we sell, install, maintain, and repair:
The Ruud Classic Series®
upflow oil furnace is for installation in properly ventilated utility rooms, closets or alcoves.
- Direct Drive blower assemblies for heating and air conditioning applications
- 10-gauge primary and 14-gauge secondary heat exchanger
- Front cleanout ports extend through front wall for accessibility
- Efficiencies up to 85.9%
- All furnaces have standard Honeywell controls
- Available with Beckett, Riello Carlin burners
- Extended vestibule on all units
- ECM blower assemblies for heating and air conditioning applications
- ECM Control board located in furnace vestibule
- ECM controls set for 2-stage air conditioning, 2-stage heat pump back up
Thermo Pride Premiere Oil Furnaces
The Premiere 2-stage 90+ furnace has a high-efficiency General Electric ECM variable-speed blower motor that will save a significant amount of electrical energy in applications that require long or constant blower operation.
The Thermo Pride Premiere’s advantages include:
- Chrome-plated handles
- Large, easily accessible inspection ports
- Sound and vibration absorbing blower mounts
- 5-year “Peace of Mind” Warranty
- 10-year “Peace of Mind Plus” Warranty