You need hot water for daily activities, such as cooking, washing dishes and clothes, and bathing. In fact, up to 30% of a home’s average energy costs goes toward heating water. But if you have a boiler, you can install an indirect-fired hot water heater and enjoy hot water virtually FREE — even during the coldest winter months!
Of course, if you have a standard oil-fired water heater, our expert technicians can help you get the most out of them for the least cost.
While we can install, maintain, and repair all makes and models of oil-fired and indirect water heaters, we recommend the following brands:
Bock Oil-Fired Water Heaters
Quality in construction, efficiency in performance, and durability in operation— Bock has earned its reputation as the leader in oil-fired water heaters.
The technical advantages of Bock water heaters include:
- Turboflue® – Bock’s patented design is the industry’s most advanced and efficient heat It heats water faster and uses less fuel, which reduces energy costs.
- Built to last – Hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher “return on investment”.
- Double pressure tested – Only Bock pressure-tests its tanks twice.
- Fully welded tank skirt – Prevents noxious flue gases from escaping between the tank and jacket.
- Externally mounted burner – provides easy installation and maintenance