Oil Tank Services
Professional oil tank removal and installation
Homeowners are often concerned about oil tank removal costs; if your tank needs to be replaced, Van Doren Oil will give you a competitive price to remove your old tank and replace it with a safe, modern fuel storage solution.
Aboveground oil tank installation
The aboveground heating oil storage tanks we install from trusted manufacturers like Roth, Granby and Highland have double-wall tank construction and safety features that make them virtually leak-proof. The double-wall tanks we install are virtually leak-proof!
The tanks we install feature an inner tank of high-density seamless polyethylene and an outer tank of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. Every tank is thoroughly tested; an ultrasound inspection ensures optimal thickness of the walls of the plastic inner tank, and a pressure test verifies that the entire tank is sealed completely.
We have installed thousands of tanks during our many years in business, and we have the training and expertise to the job done quickly, professionally, and safely.
Our tank services also include:
- Tank installations for motor fuels, pool heaters and diesel generators.
- Recovery of oil from the underground storage tank being replaced; we’ll give you a credit for the gallons we recover from your old tank.
- Financing programs for new tanks.
- Handling all necessary permit applications.
- Referrals to trusted contractors to handle underground tank installations, removal and abandonment.
Van Doren always delivers.
Our family-owned business knows what it takes to earn your trust — fair pricing and outstanding customer service. Contact us today to join the thousands of satisfied residential and commercial customers throughout our service area.